Lynne has a variety of specialties that works succinctly with the Real Estate field. Her previous experience and background with the finance industry enables her to pre-qualify her clients which goes hand in hand with engaging in a Real Estate Transaction. In addition, she has the ultimate patience to explain to her clients the step-by-step process, on the underwriting and loan process, so that you as a buyer fully understand the timeframe of your loan documents. She understands to fulfill the expectations of the buyer and answer their questions. Her passion devoting her time and energy with her clients is what she aims for and she genuinely enjoys. She specializes in strategic negotiation, for the best terms and best value in realizing your real estate dreams. Lynne’s expertise lies in traditional transactions whether buying or selling, Short Sales, Bank Owned Sales, Representing investors, Articulate and strategic Negotiations for Real Estate transactions & banks.
- I am passionate about my job. I am a responsive and pro-active agent to your phone calls and needs. With many years of experience of buying and selling homes in the local market, I have been succesful regardless of today’s complex market working with short sales and bank-owned properties.
- I love the area I live in and keep abreast of the latest updates and trends so that I can relay them to my clients. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. I sometimes go over and beyond my client’s expectations!
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- My previous banking background, has facilitated my client’s prequalification process for a mortgage loan. I use my mortgage team within my office to get you the best deals possible and make the transactions seemlessly. I also work with a team of transaction coordinators, inspectors and contractors to make things flow easier.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
- You can rely on my honesty, integrity, and quality of service.